Thursday, August 8, 2013

INTRODUCTION & OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you. As you can see by my blog, my name is Devon (pronounced like the boys name Devin). After about half an hour of scratching my head on what to write about for my first post, I figured why not start with what I wore today. Duh!
For today's outfit, I went for something very simple, hence the white tank (which is secretly a dress ;-)) paired with light washed denim high waisted jeans. Then, added a little bit of edge with ankle boots, a curly short hair style, and huge glasses (which are prescription by the way). I would describe this outfit as "simply chic". Fortunately for me, my new haircut adds a little bit of chic to every outfit.
So what do you guys think? Am I the only one who wears dresses as shirts?

No comments:

Post a Comment