Monday, September 2, 2013

BoHo Love





First off, I want to apologize for the lag in posting. I've been busy getting situated with my dorm and first year of college. Thankfully, I'm back with my first outfit of the day in a while. I bought this dress about 4 or 5 months ago but, for the life of me, couldn't decide when or where to wear it. I thought it was just too beautiful to wear just anywhere but also too beautiful to just sit in my closet. So I decided 4 or 5 months later to finally whip it out on this nice labor day weekend. It was perfect because it was not too hot out but not too cool either. I felt so pretty wearing it! I might add that I feel more like myself when I'm dressed in the bohemian style, so this dress was just right for me.
Hope you enjoy!
xoxo
Dress: Macy's, Ralph Lauren

1 comment: