Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Girly in Light Blue









For a little while now, I've been obsessed with American Apparel. It may be due to the fact that I recently just discovered it only 2 years ago, but I just can't help myself. Their clothing is so simple, consisting of mostly basics, but pairs really well with other pieces and looks even more fabulous when paired with all other things American Apparel, which was the inspiration for this look. Thankfully for me, the warehouse isn't too far from where I live and allows me to purchase their clothing at a discounted price. At the end of the day, I'm all for trendy and affordable clothing. I'd say it's worth it.
xoxo

Top: American Apparel Warehouse
Skirt: American Apparel Warehouse
Shoes: Fashion Q
Purse: thrifted




6 comments:

  1. Nice outfit, cool bag!
    Kisses from Sydney!

    http://vivid-room.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, nice look! I like your hair a lot :)

    Lisa – AT LEAST BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute crop top and sandals! Thanks for your comment on my blog...xx

    CHECK OUT MY LATEST POST http://sapphire-brushstrokes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/graduate-fashion-week-2014-best-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Style role model ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No no no, you're MY style role model <3. Thanks Joana!

      Delete
  5. Love your American Apparel top! And your hair looks great! :)

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete